Join our Team
Thank you for your interest in joining The WorkFaith Connection team!
The WorkFaith Connection provides faith-based training and coaching for anyone who desires long-term employment.
Below is a list of positions we are currently looking to add to our team. If you would like to apply for any of these positions please send your resume, salary history, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a dynamic, exceptional individual to become our next Volunteer Coordinator.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and focused Volunteer Coordinator to develop, plan, and facilitate one-time and ongoing projects/events for volunteer opportunities in a manner that encourages continued community partnership with our mission; expands or enhances the programs and services offered to WorkFaith resource partners. The Volunteer Coordinator's responsibilities include:
• Recruiting and training new volunteers.
• Keeping a database of volunteer information and skills.
• Matching volunteers to opportunities that suit their skills.
• Keeping volunteers informed and built a strong rapport with volunteers.
• Conveying the organization's purpose to the public.
• Must be intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, host weekly graduations, and practice interviews on the Zoom platform.
A successful Volunteer Coordinator should be meticulous about keeping records and passionate about volunteer work. You should uphold our organization's Core Values and advance the departmental and organizational objectives and key results.
Experience & Education:
• 1 + years of experience in a volunteer program and recruitment
• college or equivalent work-related experience
Click "Apply Now" to email your resume.
Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.